Monday, January 4, 2010

Indian Bank IT Officer(Scale - 1) Descriptive paper

Indian Bank IT Officer(Scale - 1) Descriptive paper(Exam held on 03.01.2010)

To Solve any five :

Q1). What is an applet? How does it differ from a full fledged application?
Q1). Distinguish between symmetric and unsymmetric cryptography?
Q2). What are the advantages of a server based network over peer to peer network?
Q2). What is an active database?
Q3). What is RAID technology? And how it improve performance reliability?
Q3). Distinguish between proxy server and a firewall.When are they used?
Q4). What are the difference between wired network and wireless network?
Q4). What are the important reason for using Java?
Q5). What do you understand by Network Address Translator(NAT) ? What are its uses ?
Q5). Name some of the capabilities of online banking?

8 comments:

acer customer care contact number said...

Thats very good . i think this information really help me . Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice day! Very good article, well written and very thought out.
ibps clerical mock tests ?

GESCOM JSO Recruitment 2016 said...

Great Information in the post

Unknown said...

Nice Article.
RRB Recruitment 2017

KARTHIK said...

hello Sir ,i can't download my SSC CGL Admit
10th supplementary result 2017 tsCard .i'm tried Many times to download My SSC CGL Admit Card .
10th supplementary result 2017 tsBut Still Can't Download my admit card so pls tell me how to download my admit card

SSC CHSL RESULT said...

Tell Me how To Check My ssc chsl admit card .i’m Going to many sites but can’t find any information about ssc chsl admit card .pls tell me asap .and some sites i’m going to check my SSC CHSL Admit Card

KARTHIK said...

Tell Me how To Check My SSC chose admit card .
10th supplementary result 2017 tsi’m Going to many sites but can’t find any information about SSC chose admit card .pls tell me asap .and some sites

Dimple Mewara said...

Nice article, thanks for sharing.
RPSC Teacher Recruitment